Terms and Conditions
Titirangi Badminton Club – Terms & Conditions of Use
1) Account-holder obligations
All account-holders must:
- Provide their full legal name, correct physical and email addresses and all other contact information requested by Titirangi Badminton Club.
- Have authority to complete the application process on behalf of their business, company or organisation.
- Continue to keep their account password safe.
2) What we do
- Titirangi Badminton Club is in a state of active development and we may update to a new version of our system at any time.
- We undertake to respect your privacy and to treat information provided to us by you as confidential subject to the rights conferred and responsibilities imposed upon us under the NZ Privacy Act 1993
3) What we won’t do
- Titirangi Badminton Club cannot and does not guarantee that any version of our system is reliable or bug-free. It is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Titirangi Badminton Club cannot and does not guarantee or freedom from interruptions, glitches and browser/device compatibility.
- Titirangi Badminton Club will not be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect or accidental damage, loss of profit, loss of data or any other loss incurred by you whatsoever.
- Titirangi Badminton Club has no obligation to mediate or otherwise attempt to resolve any dispute between account-holders.
- Titirangi Badminton Club will not be responsible for the loss of your password.
- Promise to continue with your membership whilst ownership of your business, company or organization is in dispute or, in our unfettered discretion, we believe that the details of the account-holder are inaccurate, incomplete or contested by any other person.
4) What you need to do
- Pay all accounts by specified due date.
- Pay any annual payment due by specified due date.
- Understand that you are using our website and data management system entirely at your own risk.
- You may contact us with any queries you may have.
- Any problems that are experienced may be reported to our committee via email at email@example.com or via phone at 09 212 9364.
- Fulfil any other obligation required of you under the terms of this document.
5) What you can’t do
- You may not in any circumstance, copy, reverse engineer, disassemble or use software to discover our data and other documents owned by Titirangi Badminton Club.
- You may not use harmful software to damage or harm Titirangi Badminton Club or its members/visitors in any way.
- You may not sell or upload illegal, pornographic, offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate products and/or content.
- You may not copy images content or breach copyright.
6) Titirangi Badminton Club Trademark
- All designs, logos and code are property of Titirangi Badminton Club and are subject to copyright laws.
- All designs logos and sponsorship relating to content on the website application or emails are not to be removed.
7) Cancellation & Termination
Cancellation by you
- You may at any time cancel your membership, provided all current fees are up to date, by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 09 218 6538. Resignation shall not release the member from liability for the subscription or any levy payable in respect of the financial year in which he/she gives notice.
Membership Termination by us
Titirangi Badminton Club may immediately terminate your membership/hall access if you or anyone with your knowledge engages in any of the following unfriendly behaviour:
- Failure to pay invoices within the due date.
- Engaging in any fraudulent or deviant behaviour on or associated with your club/association or site.
- Any action on your behalf which is illegal, pornographic, offensive, racist or otherwise inappropriate whilst either on site, or representing Titirangi Badmitnon Club at another location or towards any of our other members, visitors or hall users. You may not distribute/display any of the following items: any profane language, photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Titirangi Badminton Club assumes no responsibility or liability for the display of material or products or services that is inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit. If you become aware of any such misuse by any person please contact Titirangi Badminton Club directly to report the misuse.
- We reserve the right to terminate this agreement for any reason.
8) Modification of Terms
- The terms of this document may at any time be amended in part or whole and/or updated by Titirangi Badminton Club at its sole discretion from time to time. By agreeing to this document you agree to be bound to such current standard terms and rules for all Titirangi Badminton Club account-holders. Amendments will be effective immediately upon posting of the amended terms and conditions on the website. If you do not agree with such modification you have the right to terminate your use of the service.
9) Club Rules
- To view our Club Rules please click here.