Titirangi Badminton Club!
Titirangi Badminton Club welcomes players of all grades, from beginner through to competitive.
Senior club nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7pm until 10.45pm.
Come along and join us, no experience necessary.
First-time visitors play for FREE!
- Good Value
- Good Venue
- Great Members
- Great Games!
Please wear non-marking shoes to take care of our courts.
Covid 19 Update:
Titirangi Badminton Club will be open from Sunday 7th March, in Alert Level 2.
Level 2 Entry Rules:
- QR Codes are available to be scanned at the front door.
- Please keep 1m distancing from each other (no hugs, highfives etc).
- You must wear non-marking court shoes.
- Club Nights: You MUST wait to be signed in by the duty officer upstairs before being seated/playing on court.
- Please ensure good hygiene - keep surfaces clean, wash your hands regularly, don't share drink bottles/racquets, you are welcome to wear a mask (please bring your own).
- Have fun and be kind.
- Numbers are limited to 100 people, therefore if we reach this limit we will have to turn people away sorry. Priority will be given to members.
- If you feel unwell please stay home.
Please visit Ministry of Health for more information on Covid19.
If you have a particular health concern please contact Healthline at 0800 611 116 or phone your GP for medical advice. Healthline has translators and interpreters available 24/7 in 150 languages.