Covid19 - Level 2
Covid 19 Update: Level 2
Titirangi Badminton Club will be open fromTuesday 1st September for Members club nights only. All other venue use and access is still closed until further notice.We have reinstated our previous lockdown rules:
- Maximum of 10 players per court. No inter-mixing between courts. Players to arrange their own games.
- Maximum of 40 people in the building. Once we have reached 40 people, no more members can come into the building, even if an earlier player leaves.
- You must be signed into our electronic attendance by the duty officer before proceeding to your allocated court. You can also scan our club QR code.
- No visitors, spectators or casual players, strictly members only.
- Players to sit 1 metre apart on the allocated seating when not playing.
- No hugging (sorry!), high fives, sharing of personal items (drink bottles, racquets) etc - please keep your required distance and respect others.
- Club rooms, showers & kitchens will be closed. Only the 2 toilets in the foyer will be available for use.
- Our venue will be professionally cleaned before opening on Tues 1st Sept, then before each club night in these current circumstances. Your safety and health is our priority.
These rules are to help enable you to play in a safe and clean environment. Please respect them, they are for everyone's wellbeing and we appreciate your co-operation and patience. A big thank you for all your support, we truly appreciate it. Take care, we look forward to seeing you soon.